Saturday, June 9, 2007

WAHOO!!!! I played a Wii!!!

Hey everybody. I had so much fun today, I went over to my neighbors house because my cousin is house sitting and somewhat "babysitting." My neighbor has been asking me and some other people from church to come over for a while to play with him and his Wii so we finally did. And let me tell you, it's awesome! My favorite was bowling and baseball. I couldn't really get the hang of boxing. My brother, my other cousin, my boyfriend's brother, and my housesitting cousin's friend came over to play too. We also played pool and air hockey. After my cousin's friend, my brother and my boyfriend's brother left after we ate my two cousins and I watched Ant Bully (which I fell asleep during) and then we watched Garfield: A tale of two kitties. But seriously the Wii is awesome, if they weren't so expensive I would so buy one!

2 comments:

aroy17 said...

We have a Wii if you want to come visit, we'll let you play it. We have a cow racing game where you have to hit the scarecrows for points. It's fantastic!

Lance said...

hey i wish i could have been there it sounds like i missed out on a lot of fun.