Thursday, June 14, 2007

They better make a new Nanny sitcom, starring ME!

I finally was offered a job that is out side of my home. Of course it's in someone eles's home being that I am now a nanny! My neighbor (the same neighbor that I played the Wii at) has two nine year old girls, twins, that she would like me to nanny while she takes her son to his job and she runs errands. Today was my second day and it's going great. Now I just have to wait for my van to come back from the shop (hopefully this afternoon) so then she doesn't have to pick me up every time and I don't have to drive one of their trucks if I want to take the girls to the pool or something. I mostly just have to watch them in the morning hours but I'm just glad that I'll be making more than I would if I started at a restaurant or grocery store.

2 comments:

aroy17 said...

tomorrow is Miss dodge center, right? Have a good time! See you in a couple weeks.

Justin Hibbard said...

congrats, now all 4 of us girls have babysat for Tracy! Only I remember the rest of us having to bike to her place if we didn't have a ride.

Oh, and I want to see pictures of this dress!