Sunday, June 17, 2007

1st Princess of the Miss Dodge Center Pageant






Well, hi everybody. You are now looking at the 1st Princess of the Miss Dodge Center Pageant. We had the pageant yesterday and I had a blast. We started off the pageant with a dance that we wore poodle skirts for to the songs from "Grease" and then after that we had to get into our evening ware. I had my hair in a pony tail with curls and I wanted our coriographer (who is also a cosmotologist) to just pin the curls up, but she had a different idea, she took all my hair out and did a full updue! I'm glad I was the last contestant because she was doing my hair all the way until I was walking out to do my introduction walk, literally. Before I walk out she was still putting finishing touches on my hair but I still had to put my shoes on and zip up my dress. So all the girls who were done with their walk were doing things for me. I had two girls put my shoes on, on girl zip my dress and another was handing the bobbie pins to Summer. When she was done I ran down the hallway to get to the gym in time for them to announce me. Talk about your close calls! But I had a great time. We have our first big apperance as the reigning royalty tomorrow at the Fly in Breakfast that they have at the airport. I can't wait!

1 comment:

aroy17 said...

You look beautiful! Wish I could have been there.