Monday, June 4, 2007

Dog Gone Tired



Well, today was the first official day of summer. It felt so good to sleep in. However, since my room in the basement and doesn't haven't have any windows I have no idea when the sun comes up. Not to my knowledge I allowed myself to sleep until 11:30! It felt good, but I don't want all my days to be like that, then I just feel like I've wasted a day.

For my Miss Dodge Center pageant I have to have many different outfits. I have to have a sun dress for my informal interview at the brunch we are having at the country club, a formal dress for the pageant itself, a poodle skirt which my mom is making for the dance that we do to Grease, and a formal interview out fit. I had to borrow some clothes from my sister since I don't really own "business attire." I look pretty good in it though. Good thing I have to get used to wearing it if I want to be a counseling psychologist.

1 comment:

aroy17 said...

Looking good, kid. I haven't seen you in awhile. You have bangs now!