Sunday, March 2, 2008

Be Careful What You Wish For

Well, for the past few days (since Tuesday or Wednesday) I hadn't felt very well. I felt like I had an upset stomach but nothing was happening in that area. I took my temperature and even though I have a normally low body temperature, usually 97 degrees, I was having temperatures close to 94 and 95 degrees. I stayed home from school on Friday to see if all I needed was rest. I don't think that had much to do with it because no matter how much rest I got it still didn't make me feel better. My sister told me to go on the BRAT diet (Banana, Rice, Applesause and Toast). She was thinking I had a version of the flu. I had been exposed to it so I didn't think that was out of line. All yesterday I was saying to myself "I wish I would vomit already so I would know if I was truely sick or not." Well, I woke up this morning and became officially sick. I was pretty bummed because I was supposed to get my hair cut today. It would have been the first time in about three years to get a true hair cut. I've gotten it trimmed many times, but this would have taken off 10 inches, and more with the layers. So I'll be getting my hair cut next week instead. So be care what you wish for, it may be what you want but not at the time you want it.

No comments: