Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Lost Dog Alert.

I've been in a frenzy all weekend. I haven't seen my dog Belle since Thrusday night (Nov. 15). It's not like her to go missing, especially for this long. We've checked around the house and the yard; I went down to the creek with my other dog Angel and she kept sniffing around, it was almost like she was picking up some kind of scent but I didn't see any sign of Belle being down there. Dad and I have been looking in the ditches everytime we come home to see if maybe she got hit. We talked to the neighbors and they haven't noticed her around either. Dad also checked with with the animal hospital in Kasson where the kennels are and they didn't have any information for us, but they will keep an eye and ear out for her. Tomorrow Dad and I are going to continue in our search. We noticed that for the past month or so she has been getting very thin and she's been eating the same as she had been before. I also noticed that she was starting to get slower and she didn't like to run and play like she used to. It makes me wonder if maybe she sensed that she was sick and would be dying so she left. Dogs have been known to leave home and die somewhere else so they didn't do it infront of their family. I hope we find something out soon.

1 comment:

aroy17 said...

That must be so difficult not knowing, Micayla. I hope you find her.